THe composition of Medical CBD Oil
Medical CBD oil is a vegetable oil that is produced by hot or cold squeezing of cannabis seeds.
The main component of CBD oil is fatty acids. But it has a special composition of these fats: polyunsaturated fats: omega-9 – 12%, omega-3 – 22%, omega-6 – 57%. Saturated fatty acids: palmitic, stearic, arachidonic a total of 8-12%.
The composition of CBD oil includes fat-soluble vitamins A, E, D, as well as B vitamins and minerals. The Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), which has a pronounced psychotropic effect, is almost absent in CBD oils, and in some oil varieties, there is none of it.
Benefits and Disadvantages of CBD Oil
The long history of using this product as food has practically no evidence about its harmful effects on human health. But there are a number of curative and useful properties for adults and children. Useful properties of medical CBD oil are used in the therapy of many diseases:
– Firstly, cardiovascular diseases, as polyunsaturated fats reduce harmful cholesterol, purify blood and blood vessels. The oil does a favorable effect on the heart muscle.
– Thanks to the content of chlorophyll, zinc, and iron, oil improves the synthesis of blood cells, so it is useful for anemia treatment.
– Healing properties of CBD oil show up in the complex therapy of respiratory system diseases, such as asthma, tuberculosis, pneumonia, upper respiratory tract catarrh, and bronchitis.
– Wound healing, anti-inflammatory, and analgesic action is used to treat gastritis, enterocolitis, peptic ulcer, and hemorrhoids.
– Chlorophyll, giving the oil a greenish tint, has an antitumor effect.
– Used to reduce side effects of chemotherapy among cancer patients.
Like any product, THC oil can be harmful to health. Firstly, it cannot be heated. Otherwise, useful fatty acids will become dangerous to health. Also, it is necessary to observe the storage conditions of oil from CBD seeds: only in a container with a tightly closed cap and in a cool place (a refrigerator).
The Use of CBD Oil
A variety of useful and medicinal properties and effective use of medical CBD oil in various areas of life makes this product valuable and worthy of having it in every home.
In order to save useful properties, CBD oil is used in raw form. You can add it to ready meals: in sauces, in salads or dressings for them, soups, in pasta. When making homemade mayonnaise, you can replace sunflower oil with CBD.
Due to anti-inflammatory properties, the use of this product for the treatment of certain skin diseases is effective: psoriasis, eczema. Medical CBD oil is also useful for the skin of all types. The range of its useful effect on the face skin is very wide:
– It has regenerate properties;
– protects from ultraviolet radiation;
– makes the skin supple, elastic, and removes wrinkles;
– moisturizes the skin;
– increasing production of melanin makes tan more intense.
If you want to find quality medical CBD oil, we recommend oils from Juju Royal CBD. Their oils have all the above described positive properties and are suitable for a variety of applications. Also, Juju Royal CBD has convenient and fast delivery service.